Fracture is termed as breakdown of bones. Hairline injury, multiple fracture and multifragmentary fracture are some kinds of fracture which were healed by dressing up with immobilized plaster earlier that used to take at least 3 to 6 months for complete healing. But now,a qualified physiotherapist is equipped with such miraculous techniques which consume less time for complete healing of fractured bone. Hairline injury is dressed-up with splint now that can be removed at night and physiotherapy goes alongside for rehabilitating broken or injured bones and muscles. Dr. Jatin Chaudhary has successfully cured Indian cricketer Shreeshanth who was suffering from such injury within 10 days.Orthopatic surgeon should be consulted first in case of multiple fracture in which a bone breaks down into more than two parts because he would suggest whether to go for surgery or for nail or rod implantation. Modern physiotherapy can ease the complication arises due to neural compression surrounding fractured bones. Long wave lazer treatment can heal tennis elbow within 10 to 15 days. Frozen shoulders can also be cured with the latest techniques in physiotherapy.
- वनस्थली विद्यापीठ के Vice Chancellor से बेटियों की शिक्षा पर बातचीत | Root Cause
- Skin (त्वचा) Cancer – लक्षण, कारण व निवारण : Dr Anshuman Kumar
- Root Cause: Know, How will Narender Lamba & Anil Tripathi Going To Impact The Society?
- आशीष अग्रवाल क्या करेंगे समाज के लिये, सुनिये उन्ही की ज़ुबानी : Root Cause
- Gum (मसूढ़ों) का Cancer – कारण, लक्षण व निवारण Dr. Anshuman Kumar के साथ