Endocrine gland secretes thyroxine hormone to control metabolic reactions that take place inside the body. Thyroid is related to the functioning of endocrine gland that mainly troubles during menopause and puberty period. Hypothyroid is caused due to less thyroxine secretion from endocrine gland that results in sudden weight-gain, stiffy and dull hair and swelling on face. Whereas sudden weight loss, palpitation, excessive sweating, frequent urination and hunger are the prime symptoms of Hyperthyroid which is triggered due to excessive secretion of thyroxine hormone.Deficiency of iodine leads to goitre which is caused due to inflammation of thyroid glands. Include 25% raw fruits and vegetables in your diet that contain low calories. Consume chutney of coriander leaves without spices, lotus stem, celery, pineapple, water chestnut(singhada) and makhane to control thyroid disorder.
You may also like
About the author
- वनस्थली विद्यापीठ के Vice Chancellor से बेटियों की शिक्षा पर बातचीत | Root Cause
- Skin (त्वचा) Cancer – लक्षण, कारण व निवारण : Dr Anshuman Kumar
- Root Cause: Know, How will Narender Lamba & Anil Tripathi Going To Impact The Society?
- आशीष अग्रवाल क्या करेंगे समाज के लिये, सुनिये उन्ही की ज़ुबानी : Root Cause
- Gum (मसूढ़ों) का Cancer – कारण, लक्षण व निवारण Dr. Anshuman Kumar के साथ