Muscular dystrophy is caused due to lack of oxygen and enzymes\’ supply to muscles. This disease is mainly found in the people who share blood relationship. The main symptoms of this disease are disturbance and discomfort while walking and carrying loads; difficulty in breathing. A patient of this disease should include protein-rich diet comprising whole grains and cereals, Vitamin A, B1, B12 and multivitamins in his diet. Frozen Chicken is available in food stalls easily that can be used as food supplement for treating this disease. Exercise, acupressure and pranayama enable an easy supply of oxygen to weak muscles.
- वनस्थली विद्यापीठ के Vice Chancellor से बेटियों की शिक्षा पर बातचीत | Root Cause
- Skin (त्वचा) Cancer – लक्षण, कारण व निवारण : Dr Anshuman Kumar
- Root Cause: Know, How will Narender Lamba & Anil Tripathi Going To Impact The Society?
- आशीष अग्रवाल क्या करेंगे समाज के लिये, सुनिये उन्ही की ज़ुबानी : Root Cause
- Gum (मसूढ़ों) का Cancer – कारण, लक्षण व निवारण Dr. Anshuman Kumar के साथ