Multiple sclerosis is a life threatening disease that strikes after either 25 years or 40 years of age. It is caused due to weak immunity system, degeneration of nerve cells, hormonal imbalance, infection and intake of bad nutritional diet.When this disease takes its toll, our muscles loose strength, vision begins blurred, walking seems impossible due to lack of cordination among body organs. The helping hands of a qualified physiotherapist can slow down nerve cells\’ degeneration that may lead to multiple sclerosis by the combined aid of acupressure, acupuncture, exercises, yoga and proper meal-chart. Vitamin B1, B6, B12,D, E,omega3, calcium, magnesium rich diet with sprouts, boiled food and soya,corn or sunflower oil should be taken by multiple sclerosis patients. Dr. Jatin Chaudhary is the first Indian physiotherapist who has introduced the use of acromagnetic waves for treating muscular dystrophy and multiple sclerosis like fatal diseases. Near about 40 to 60% of recovery has been noticed in various patients via his significant physiotherapy.
- वनस्थली विद्यापीठ के Vice Chancellor से बेटियों की शिक्षा पर बातचीत | Root Cause
- Skin (त्वचा) Cancer – लक्षण, कारण व निवारण : Dr Anshuman Kumar
- Root Cause: Know, How will Narender Lamba & Anil Tripathi Going To Impact The Society?
- आशीष अग्रवाल क्या करेंगे समाज के लिये, सुनिये उन्ही की ज़ुबानी : Root Cause
- Gum (मसूढ़ों) का Cancer – कारण, लक्षण व निवारण Dr. Anshuman Kumar के साथ